Kings Ball DanceSport Competition
NDCA sanctioned competition taking place annually in the beginning of December since the year 2014. It is hosted in New Jersey (USA) at the Hilton Meadowlands Hotel where luxury accommodations are offered.
New to 2016 events are a Professional show by World Champions Arunas Bizokas & Katusha Demidova, Thursday evening night club competitions complete with a 70’s disco costume contest, Star Dance Tour Professional Latin events, Professional Rising Star events and a Friday evening Latin Fiesta party.
As before, an elegant Saturday evening gala will be featured as well as generous prize money (over $55,000 in awards), a full complement of Professional, Pro/Am and Amateur dancing and a panel of world class judges.
- World Pro-Am DanceSport Series
- In its 14th season, the World Pro-Am DanceSport Series is comprised of over 75 national competitions, each designed to help the student accumulate points, which then add up towards top regional rankings, and cash prizes for top students and teachers.
- DVIDA (Dance Vision International Dance Association) DanceSport Scholarship
- This scholarship awards Pro/Am Dancers across member competitions in the DVIDA Rhythm 3-Dance Championship and the DVIDA Smooth 3-Dance Championship categories. These championships stress the importance of syllabus knowledge in both Rhythm and Smooth dance styles. Prizes are awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place competitors.
- Best of the Best DanceSport Challenge Pro/Am Series
- The Kings Ball is now part of the Best of the Best Pro/Am Series in the A, B, C & Senior Age Categories at the Bronze/Silver/Gold Levels. The Best of the Best DanceSport Challenge is a yearly competition between some of the top Pro/Am couples in the country who are winners at the Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels of dance. The Best of the Best was originally started as a challenge for the Top Competitor between the Atlanta Open, Holiday Classic, and the Ohio Star Ball. The Challenge has now expanded to 23 qualifying events held throughout the calendar year, including representatives from the Dancer’s Cup Tour, and culminating with the Grand Finale events at the Ohio Star Ball.
- Email: KingsBallDanceComp@aol.com
- Mailing Address: 1914 Haverhill Road, Baltimore, MD 21234
- Phone Number: 410-825-5483
- Fax 410-665-4252