In 1990 they competed for the first time professionally at the Professional British Open and won the Slow Foxtrot over Marcus & Karen Hilton, and John Wood & Anne Lewis. This was quite an outstanding result for their first Professional British Open Competition. Andrew and Loraine Barry were very successful together touring around the world and teaching as new professionals. In 1993 Loraine and Andrew sadly ended their partnership.
From 1996 to 1997 Andrew Sinkinson was dancing with Adele Preston. For that short partnership they have accomplished: finalist of the UK Open Championships, Vice Champions at the "German Open" in Mannheim known now as "German Open championships" (GOC) in Stuttgart, 3-d at the United States Dancesport Championships and British Closed Championships International Style Standard Champions.
By the end of the 1997 Andrew and Charlotte Jorgensen decided to dance together. First competition was Blackpool Dance Festival were couple placed 4-th in Professional Standard. During their competitive career couple placed second in the British Open, UK Open Championships, European and World Championships.
- European Amateur Standard Champion
- World Amateur International Style Standard Champion
- Three times Blackpool Dance Festival International Style Standard Amateur Champion
- Professional British Open Chamionships Standard Finalist
- Finalist of the UK Open Championships Professional Standard
- Vice Champions at the "German Open championships" (GOC) in International Style Standard
- 3-d at the United States Dancesport Championships
- British Closed Championships International Style Standard Champions
- Second in the Professional Standard Blackpool Dance Festival
- Second at the Professional UK Open Championships
- Second in the Professional Standard European Open Championships
- Second in the Professional Standard World Championships
- Organizer of the London Ball
- Charlotte Jorgensen (1997-200)
- Adele Preston (1996-1997)
- Eleny Fotinos (1995-1995)
- Loraine Barry (1984-1993)