In 2004, Amanda began studying Ballroom Dance and just a year later, she competed in her first Amateur Latin competition, quickly progressing to the championship level. In August of 2006, Amanda won the Amateur American Rhythm division in the USABDA National Championship and 8 months later, the "2007 NDCA National Championship" in Provo, UT.
Amanda Reyzin began competing professionally in June 2007 with her husband Ilya Reyzin. Together they have competed in over 150 competitions, receiving top placements in the American Rhythm, American Smooth, and Showdance Divisions.
- Ohio Star Ball Rising Star American Rhythm Champion
- United States National 9-Dance Champion
- La Classique Du Quebec American Rhythm & American Smooth Champion
- 4-time World American Rhythm Finalist
- 4-time Maryland DanceSport American Rhythm Champion
- Caribbean DanceSport Classic World Salsa Champion
- Eastern United States DanceSport Salsa Champion
- Ohio Star Ball 9-Dance Champion
- Costa Rican Classic American Rhythm Champion
- 4-time Eastern United States DanceSport American Rhythm Champion
- 3-time Cleveland DanceSport Challenge Champion
- 2-time North American Imperial Star American Rhythm Champion
- 5-time United States National American Rhythm Finalist
- Participant in over 150 DanceSport competitions