ballroom dancer, coach, and choreographer based out of Georgia and serves as the Southern District Director for the Junior Athletes DanceSport Association (JADA). She was born in 1979 in Vladivostok, Russia and began her dancing at the age of 5 with her coach, Alexandr Volgin. She danced competitively in Russia for 20 years and represented Russia at international competitions including the 1998 "Olympic Asian Games". In 2007 she came to United States and started dancing in the Professional Division with Rainer Ricks and as a Pro/Am within the NDCA.
Once her competitive career was completed Katrina decided to share her love of dance and became a dance instructor. As an instructor, Katrina has taught children and adults all over the world, including Korea, China, Macau, and Hong Kong. Once in the United States Katrina opened "Volga Dance", one of the most successful competitive dance programs in the Atlanta and Columbus, Georgia area. With her focus on fitness, gymnastics, and dance Katrina has developed some of the area’s best junior, adult, and pro/am students. She is also a regular pro dancer as part of Columbus, Georgia’s Dancing with the Local Stars charitable events. In 2014 she became the organizer for a local amateur competition "The Volga Cup", which will be held each year in April to promote Amateur DanceSport in Georgia.
- Have represented Russia at International Competitions
- Have represented Russia at the 1998 "Olympic Asian Games"
- Has taught children and adults all over the world, including Korea, China, Macau, and Hong Kong. Once in the United States
- Owner of the Volga Dance, Studio
- Organizer of "The Volga Cup" Dancesport competition
- Regular pro dancer as part of Columbus, Georgia’s "Dancing with the Local Stars"
- Director for the Junior Athletes DanceSport Association (JADA)
- Certified Zumba instructor
- Fformer competitor on the rxMuscle fitness contest circuit
- Member of the National Dance Council of America (NDCA)
- Member of the USA Dance