American DanceSport Festival
USA Dance sanctioned DanceSport competition recognized by the World DanceSport Federation (WDSF), organized by 3-time undefeated United States National Amateur Ballroom Champion, Ronen Zinshtein.
The ADSF is a two-day competition that has been introduced in 2016. Initially, the competition was hosted in Boston, Massachusetts, but has been moved to Miami, Florida in 2017.
The ADSF maintains goals that involve conveying a U.S. competition with the feel of a World DanceSport Federation (WDSF) event. With use of artistic lighting and decor as well as a judging panel that includes National, International and WDSF Adjudicators, competitors have the opportunity to dance in front of some of the top critics in the business, at the same time doing so in an inviting and energetic environment.
The 2017 American DanceSport Festival will host a Celebration Dinner the day before the competition initiates. Slavik Kryklyvyy and Karina Smirnoff will also put on a special performance for the WDSF World DanceSport Championship Opening Ceremony.American Smooth, American Rhythm, International Standard and Latin styles throughout the Pre-Teen, Junior, Youth, Adult and Senior age levels in the Amateur and Professional divisions.
The 2017 American DanceSport Festival will also host various WDSF sanctioned events including:
- Junior II WDSF Open Latin
- Junior II WDSF Open Standard
- WDSF Open Youth Latin
- WDSF Open Youth Standard
- WDSF Open Rising Star Latin
- WDSF Open Rising Star Standard
- WDSF International Open Latin
- WDSF World Open Standard
- WDSF World DanceSport Championship Senior I Open Latin
- WDSF Open Senior I Latin
- WDSF Open Senior I Standard
- WDSF Open Senior II Latin
- WDSF Open Senior II Standard
- WDSF World DanceSport Championship Senior III Open Standard
- WDSF Open Senior III Standard
- WDSF Open Senior IV Standard
- WDSF PD Open Standard
- WDSF PD Open Latin
- USA Dance
- World DanceSport Federation (WDSF)
- Junior Athletes DanceSport Association (JADA)
- World Senior Competitors DanceSport Commission (WSCDC)