professional dancers who have reached the pinnacle of success in his field. As an amateur, he was Amateur World European International Champion, won both Blackpool dance Festival and UK Open Championships in 1984 and was "Grand Slam" Champion over 1984 and 1985, Colin continued his success as a professional becoming a finalist in every major "International Championship" including the "World Professional Latin" and the "European Professional Latin Championships" from 1985 through 1990. He won the coveted title of the Professional All England Championship.
His talents as a performer and choreographer are reflected in the countless shows and exhibitions he has been honored to be a part of and culminate in his on-going association with the eighth season hit series “Taniec z gwiazdami” (Dancing with the Stars) in Poland.He was awarded the title of Teacher of the year for 1993.
- World Amateur Latin Champion
- World and European Professional Latin Finalist
- 1st place in Blackpool dance Festival
- 1st place in UK Open Championship
- Grand Slam International Latin Champion 1984
- Grand Finalist in all Major Championships
- Recipient of the "Teacher of the Year"
- Co-Organizer of the San Francisco Open Championships
- World Class Adjudicator