During his playing days as a competetive dancer, he had completed the dance teacher training in ADTV for a period of three years. This was followed by the professional training as a dancesport teacher, trainer B and dancesport trainer / trainer A - Professional. All trainings were completed with the interdisciplinary course of the DTV trainer - Überfachlich.
After completing his competitive dance career, he began training as a theoretical training teacher ADTV. The aim of this additional training is to guide young people through the job description of the dance teacher, sports instructor and trainer, as well as the highest goal of being able to train and test theoretical instructors.
The training was characterized by educational content of ballroom dancing with all its facets to the perfect form of professional sports.
Jürgen Neudeck was co-responsible for the development of dance teacher and trainer education in ADTV as Deputy RLA Director. In London, he passed the highest exam level Fellowship of the International Dance Teachers Association IDTA with the content of "The Laird Technique of Latin Dancing" with the title Highly Recommended.Holger Nitsche, had a wonderful time in Miami, FL. From there they went to New York for further training and qualification in matters of Salsa.
This is where the idea to work together, combine their knowledge and take it further took shape. As a result, they presented their first rhythm concept "CHA CHA CHA Rhythm and Sound".
Based on many years of experience as dancers and coaches, they succeeded in developing methods for other sports, too. In terms of posture and coordination, dancesport is the leading sport and thus destined to promote these abilities in other sports.
Their innovative products and the respective methods enable improving fine motor skills and movement efficiency.
One primary objective of Their cooperation is to improve the quality of movement sequences, taking them to a higher level by working with their newly developed products and the respective movement software.
In 2011, Jürgen Neudeck and Holger Nitsche started the joint-venture business "nnsquare" which is based in Germany.Adjudicator for the Fédération Française de Danse, Jürgen Neudeck has been an adjudicator for the World DanceSport Federation (WDSF) since 2011. He holds an "A" License as well as a "PD" License. Jurgen has judged many WDSF events including but not limited:
- WDSF World Open, Youth Open Latin and Standard in: Ukraine
- WDSF Grand Slam Latin at the German Open championships (GOC) in Stuttgart, Germany
- WDSF International and World Open Standard and Latin in: Tokyo, Japan
- WDSF Grand Slam Standard and Latin at the Russian Open Championships (ROC) in Moscow, Russia
- WDSF Open Latin and Standard in Uzhgorod, Ukraine
- WDSF European Cup Standard in: Sudak, Ukraine
- Semi-finalist at the World and European Championships
- Co-responsible for the development of dance teacher and trainer education in ADTV as Deputy RLA Director
- National Adjudicator for the Fédération Française de Danse
- Adjudicator for the World DanceSport Federation (WDSF)
- Passed the highest exam level Fellowship of the International Dance Teachers Association IDTA
- One of the creators of "nnsquare"