Elena Khvorova with her partner Sergey Ryupin moved to "professionals" category. The first professional competition was the performance of a Latin program at the British Open, "Rising Star 2000" from which the couple of Elena Khvorova - Sergey Ryupin become a winners. In addition, Elena and Sergey is a finalist for the World Cup, European Championship and the Championship of Russia in Latin program in category professional. Elena and Sergey Ryupin throughout their cooperation participated in difrent competitions of the world level, which included points from the rating of World Dance & Dance Sport Council. For example, it is such a competition: Blackpool Dance Festival, World Championships, German Open Championships in Mannheim (Germany), the Kremlin Cup in Moscow and others.
In August 2006, Elena began to dancing with Slavik Kryklyvyy. The couple was represented Russia and made their debut at the "German Open Championships" in Stuttgart (Germany), where they confidently got the first place. Slavik and Elena Khvorova have other significant successes: November 19, 2006, they won first place at the Kremlin Cup in Moscow, February 10, 2007 Elena and Slavik became Champions of Russia in International Style Latin. In April 2007, they won the silver medal at the World Championship in the Latin American program, in July of the same year, they again took the silver medal, but at the European Championships in Kiev (Ukraine). The last competition was the performance in the "The International Championships" in England in October 2007, where they again took second place.
In spring 2008, Elena Khvorova teamed up with Andrej Skufca and during the period of cooperation they represented Slovenia. They danced together in three competitions: October 7, 2008, the couple took the third place in the International Championships 2008 in London, November 1, 2008 Elena and Andrey won a silver medal at the World Cup 2008 in Moscow and 29 November 2008, they became the finalist in the "WDC World Professional Latin Championships "in Austria.
Then Elena Khvorova retired of a competitive career.
- Russian Professional Latin Champion
- German Open Championships Professional Latin Champion
- Blackpool Dance Festival Latin Professional Rising Star Silver Medalist
- 2-time German Open Professional Latin Bronze Medalist
- Five-times finalist in the World Cup Professional Latin Division
- 2-time WDDSC European Professional Latin Finalist
- Professional Latin Champion of the England Imperial Championships
- International Championships Professional Latin Bronze Medalist
- Dutch Open Professional Latin Bronze Medalist
- Blackpool Dance Festival Professional finalist
- Professional Champion at The International Championships in London