Current location: Moscow, Russia
Natalia was born in Moscow, where she started her first steps as a dancer. Her main Instructors were Valeriy and Irina Gulay. First time Natalia and Stanislav met on the dance floor as competitors. It was on the "Baltic Cup", Stanislav then became the fourth, Natasha took the third place. Who knew that after three years life will bring them together.
When Stanislav came to Moscow from Siberia, they met again. He didn't give Natalia a choice, he just said: we going to dance together, she told him -no and he replied - yes and he turned out to be right. "
The proposal of the hand and heart, which Stanislav made to Natalia six years later, sounded similarly: "It wasn’t so romantic as in the movie. It was just like he always used to do - specifically" Natalia says. They still remember the wedding day with a smile: "It was the first of February, it was still cold. They just returned from the "The UK Open Chapionships", and the next day they left for the Russian Championship in 10 Dance, which they won. Natalia remembred that the parents asked them to dance a Viennese waltz, and right after the dance, MC and photographers flew up to them with an offer to make money with such performances. They were going to become Natalia's and Stanislav's producers, that was very funny."
They have always been lucky for interesting people and teachers. At various times, they worked a lot with leading English, Italian and Russian teachers. And learned a lot from them. Not limited to only dancing, they somehow miraculously managed to get another serious education: Stanislav - the architect, Natalia - a lawyer.
Natalia Urban currently travels around the world to lecture at various DanceSport training seminars, camps and congresses, to instruct dancers, as well as to adjudicate some of the most renowned competitions of the World DanceSport Federation (WDSF).
Natalia and Stanislav is a founders and main instructors of the "Magnolia" Dance Studio in Moscow, Russia.
Adjudicator for the All Russian Federation of DanceSport and Acrobatic Rock'n'Roll (FDSARR), Natalia Urban has been an adjudicator for the World DanceSport Federation (WDSF) since 2013. She holds an "A" License as well as a "PD" License. She has judged many WDSF events including but not limited:
- 2019 WDSF International and World Opens Standard and Latin in:(Spain, Macedonia, Russia)
- 2018 WDSF International and World Opens Standard and Latin in:(Spain, Italy, Russia, Cyprus, Latvia, Slovenia, Georgia, Greece, Bulgaria, Estonia, Switzerland, Poland, Netherlands, Turkey, Lithuania, Ukraine)
- 2017 WDSF International and World Opens Standard and Latin in:(Italy, Russia, Netherlands, Latvia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates)
- WDSF PD European Cup Standard in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- WDSF International and World Opens Standard and Latin in:(Italy, Slovenia, Switzerland, Russia, Bulgaria, Slovakia)
- 2015 WDSF International and World Opens Standard and Latin in: (Romania, Italy, Switzerland)
- 2014 WDSF International and World Opens Standard in: (Slovakia, Russia)
- Multiple time Professional Russian National Champion in Standard and 10 Dance
- IPDSC World Professional Classic Showdance Champion
- Bronze Medalist at the IPDSC European Cup Professional Standard Championships
- Bronze Medalist at the IPDSC Professional World Standard Championship
- World Professional 10 Dance Champion
- Professional Rising Star Standard Champion at The International Championships in London
- Professional Rising Star Standard Finalist at the UK Open Championships
- Multiple Finalist and Winner of International Competitions in Standard and 10 Dance
- Owner and main instructor at the "Magnolia" Dance Studio in Moscow (Russia)
- National All Russian Federation of DanceSport and Acrobatic Rock'n'Roll (FDSARR) Adjudicator
- World DanceSport Federation (WDSF) "A" Licensed and WDSF "PD" Adjudicator
- "Magnolia" Dance Studio Owner
- DanceSport Training Camp - Organizer
- All Russian Federation of DanceSport and Acrobatic Rock'n'Roll (FDSARR) National Adjudicator
- WDSF Professional Licensed Adjudicator
- WDSF "A" Licensed Adjudicator