Alessia Manfredini have been married for only five years but have been dancing together since they were very young. They have been amateur world standard champions, European champions, professional finalists and twice world professional showdance champions.
The culmination of their competitive career together came at the world's most prestigious dance competition. At the completion of the Team Match in Blackpool dance Festival they announced their retirement, and the entire audience at the Winter Garden rose to their feet to show their appreciation and respect for the innovative dancing they have produced over the years.
This couple has always been an audience favorite due to the feeling and fire in their dancing, and they thrive on the reaction from the crowd. Massimo and Alessia's incredible emotion for dancing will be greatly missed at all the competitions.
- 18 times Italian Amateur and Professional Champions
- 8 Times Amateur World International Style Standard Champions
- 2001 European Professional Ballroom Champions
- Twice World Professional Showdance Champions
- Expert in choreology (science of movement
- Owner dance studio "Dance As Fire"