Ballroom dancing presented itself as a new outlet for her skills when she was introduced to one of the ballroom studios in the country, Fred Astaire Dance Studios in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Being blessed with the opportunity to begin her training with the legendary Bruno Collins and Luann Pulliam set Georgia up for a major career change she could never have imagined and has never regretted.
Georgia Ambarian and her partner Eric Luna have enjoyed an 12 years partnership together and are still finding new ways to explore dance together. Having won 5 Time World Championship, 5 Time US National Championships and the Blackpool Invitational has allowed Eric and Georgia the opportunity to share thier craft with a great many people. They have had the chance to dance for crowds in Hong Kong, Germany, Poland, Mexico, Canada, South Africa and of course, all over America. Eric Luna and Georgia Amabrian have also been 2 time guest performers on "Dancing with the Stars", been guest perfomers on "So You Think You Can Dance", and featured performers on "America's Ballroom Challenge" and "Superstars of Dance". Georgia and Eric do not compete any more, they are still performing regularly and in the process of creating new work for their 2015 shows. They are available for shows, coaching and choreography. Also they owners and instructors in The Light Energy Dancing and Luna Ballroom dance studio. Georgia is a member of National Dance Council of America (NDCA), Certified Dance Teacher Fred Astaire Dance Studios and Adjudicator in International Standard, Latin, American Smooth, American Rhythm and Theatrical Style.
- Five- time U.S National cabaret Champions
- Five-time World cabaret Champions
- Blackpool Dance Festival Invitational has allowed the opportunity to share their craft
- Have been 2 time guest performers on "Dancing with the Stars"
- Have been guest perfomers on "So You Think You Can Dance"
- Featured performers on "America's Ballroom Challenge" and "Superstars of Dance"
- Have been a certified yoga and Pilates instructor
- Owner and Instructor in Light Energy Dancing and Luna Ballroom dance studio
- Member of the National Dance Council of America