ballroom dancing career over 20 years ago. As a professional competitor in the American Smooth division from 1995 to 2006, he was a Rising Star Champion. As a Pro-Am competitor, Eddie continues to compete in all styles of partner dance with his many students, and has won multiple Top Teacher Awards.
Eddie is the owner of Century Dancesport, Orange County’s premier ballroom dance studio. Century Dancesport, opened in 2009, is located in Tustin, CA. As managing owner, Eddie is creative director of semi-annual dance showcases and organizes the ballroom’s many programs such as team matches and medal tests. Eddie is a certified judge in 5 styles of ballroom dancing including American Smooth, American Rhythm, International Style Latin, International Style Standard, and Theatre Arts. He has been a judge for multiple competitions including Desert Classic Dancesport, Hollywood Dancesport, Columbia Star Dancesport, Orange County Dancesport, and California Star Ball.
Eddie is an active member of the North American Same-Sex Partner Dance Association (NASSPDA). He is the reigning Male International Style Standard World Champion in the A Division, having received the title in 2014. Previously, he was the 2008 North American Male Latin Champion.
Eddie has been a judge at multiple NASPDA events, including April Follies, Dancing in the River City, and Boston Open Dancesport. Eddie is a current member of the NAASPDA Board of Directors.
- Rising Star Champion American Smooth division from 1995 to 2006
- Has won multiple Top Teacher Awards
- The reigning Male International Style Standard World Champion in the A Division
- 2008 North American Male International style Latin Champion
- Featured on TLC’s reality television show “Ballroom Bootcamp”
- Member of Screen Actors Guild (SAG)
- Member of the North American Same-Sex Partner Dance Association (NASSPDA)
- Organizer the ballroom’s many programs such as team matches and medal tests
- Owner and Instructor in Century Dancesport, ballroom dance studio
- Member of the National Dance Council of America